when browsing our Website, you are not required to provide any Personal Information unless and until you choose to make a purchase or sign up for one of our e-mail newsletters or other services as described below.
Making a Purchase
To purchase travel and/or related services through our Website, you must provide us with certain Personal Information such as your name, credit card billing address, telephone number, e - mail address and the name or names of the person(s) traveling (if not you). We may also ask you for other Personal Information, such as your frequent traveller numbers. We require this information to process, fulfil and confirm your reservations and transactions and keep you informed of each transaction's status. If you are making a reservation for one or more travellers other than yourself, you must confirm and represent that each of these other travellers have agreed, in advance, that you may disclose their Personal Information to us.
If you choose to become a registered member of Website, you must provide your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, a unique login name, password, and password validation, and a password hint to help you remember your password. This information is collected on the registration form for several reasons including but not limited to:
- Personal identification
- To complete hotel, holiday package and other reservations
- To allow us to contact you for customer service purposes, if necessary
- To customize the content of our site to strive to meet your specific needs; and/or
- To make product or other improvements to our site. In addition, we need your e - mail address to confirm your new member registration and each reservation you transact on our Website. As a Website member you will also occasionally receive updates from us about fare sales in your area, special offers, new HotelRBS services, and other noteworthy items. However, you may choose at any time to no longer receive these types of e - mail messages. Please see our opt - Out Policy described below for details.
As a Website member, you can choose to complete your online profile by providing us with travel preferences, frequent - traveller or affinity numbers, credit card billing information, paper ticket delivery address, and other Personal Information. This information is primarily used to assist you in making reservations quickly without having to type in the same information repeatedly.
HotelRBS DMCC values opinions and comments from members, so we frequently conduct online surveys. Participation in these surveys is entirely optional. Typically, the information is aggregated, and used to make improvements to the Website and its services and to develop appealing content, features and promotions for Website members. Survey participants are anonymous unless otherwise stated in the survey.
Promotions & Sweepstakes
HotelRBS DMCC frequently sponsors promotions and sweepstakes to give Website members the opportunity to win great travel and travel - related prizes. Information collected by us for such activities may include contact information and survey questions. We use contact information to notify contest winners and survey information to develop promotions and product improvements to the Website.
Automatic Logging of Session Data
We automatically log generic information about your computer's connection to the Internet, which we call "session data", that is anonymous and not linked to any Personal Information. Session data consists of things such as IP address, operating system and type of browser software being used, and the activities conducted by the user while on the Website. An IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the internet, such as our web servers, know where to send data back to the user, such as the pages of the Website the user wishes to view. We collect session data because it helps us analyse such things as what items visitors are likely to click on most, the way visitors are clicking through the Website, how many visitors are surfing to various pages on the Website, how long visitors to the Website are staying and how often they are visiting. It also helps us diagnose problems with our servers and lets us better administer our systems. Although such information does not identify any visitor personally, it is possible to determine from an IP address a visitor's Internet Service Provider (ISP), and the approximate geographic location of his or her point of connectivity.
From time to time we may add or enhance services available on the Website. To the extent these services are provided, and used by you, we will use the information you provide to facilitate the service requested. For example, if you email us with a question, we will use your email address, name, nature of the question, etc. to respond to your question. We may also store such information to assist us in making the Website the better and easier to use.
- "All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties"
- "Merchant will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties"
- "Merchant takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (www.hotelrbs.com) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online"
- "The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted"